söndag 13 januari 2013

Gratitude Sunday


Throughout the week I've felt grateful for:
  • A very good read in my favorite armchair with our beautiful christmas tree nearby. I'm so happy that I chose to buy Heaven on Earth. It's an inspiring book that makes me happy!
  • Another book that I've been curious about that I chose to buy; Calm and Compassionate Children. I've read it everyday in my working week on lunch-break. It has lightened up my days.
  • Two new recpies tried out this week successfully: falafel and mexican bean casserole from a book I got from my mother
  • A Friday off with my youngest. To calm down. It's such a treasure to have these days with him. It's the best.
  • A wonderful meal cooked by my twelve year old
  • Everyone's kind spirit during the weekend
  • A couple of snowfairies crafted, to bring up when christmas ornaments are gone. Feeds my soul. 
  • Dancing Christmas away around our town's Christmas tree
  • The face of my son painting blue
  • Snuggletime with my nine-year-old reading The Lord of the Ring.
  • Hugs throughout the week by him
  • My twelve year old showing a kind spirit 
Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday

4 kommentarer:

  1. <3 what a beautiful list so much to be grateful for. have a wonderful week.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I think I'll have to check out that book! Looks like a good one!

    SvaraRadera
  3. haha! I realized after I wrote my comment that you had mentioned many books. I think I'll check out the calm children book..we need some of that! LOL

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful list. :)

    P.S. Love Lord of The Rings.

    SvaraRadera