fredag 28 februari 2014

My Choice



Last year I wrote this post about finding and defining enjoyment. I'm picking up the thread on joy as a choise. It's really about focusing on remembering that those everyday tasks are chosen. At least some of those things that needs to be done can be turned into enjoyment when identified as chosen to fill this life. Instead of thinking about completing a task or what must be done after, it's about focusing on that I've chosen to do it. This is what I want in my life. This is what I choose. This is where I want to be. It's a way to maintain and redirect my energy by remembering I am doing what makes me happy which allows my mind to slip into a state of blissful reverie as my body enjoys the physical pleasure of the task, if it's that kind of task (which these never ending things that I've originally chosen often are).





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar