söndag 4 maj 2014

G r a t i t u d e * S u n d a y



G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y




{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 

If you would like to join us, see below. 
Our gratefulness feeds one another. 
*
~
*
Throughout the week I've felt grateful for:

  • my youngest recovering fast from an illness
  • reading my favorite children's books
  • wooden railroads built
  • fairy tales told and replayed
  • my youngest son playing his guitar and singing a lot
  • play food dishes served by my son
  • kids climbing trees
  • working together at our renovation project
  • fresh birchleaves to be used for washing my hair, picked at my favorite place by me and some of my dear family members
  • a trip to the lake that turned into a small adventure, it happened to be harder to get there than expected, since the creek went out into a delta which we had to cross to get there.
  • the joy and pure happiness in my youngest face joining in the singing when celebrating valpurgis listening to a male choir singing spring songs. He has asked to hear it again and I keep telling him that it's only once a year.
  • that I sang some of those songs  to him for a week or so before Valpurgis which made him even more enthusiastic when he heard them sung by the choir. I'll start even earlier next year with more songs
  • altering my valpurgis story from last year to a more peaceful one, whith the flame people helping the winter creatures to find their way home instead of chasing them away.
  • holidays spent with my family
  • fresh linden leaves for our morning smoothies every day
  • my husband making bargains on yet another auction, to resell or  use at our renovation project 
  • a pair of trousers for me to be used when chainsawing and  a bunch of them to be resold at ebay
  • getting some books from the library that I had been waiting for ( one about homesteading and one about permaculture) and finding a very interesting magazine about homesteading as well. 
  • reading and dreaming and planning, what a joy!
  • sowing kale seeds with my youngest. 
  • making his favorite food after hearing him talking about that special dish in his sleep at night (it's a vegetarian dish)

Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for G r a t i t u d e * S u n d a y 

1 kommentar: